Sunday 23 May 2010

To keep you interested.

As I said before (and to massive regret) I cannot update this as regularly as I want to because of horrendous exams and endless revision. However by June 3rd I will be free as a bird and will be back to my blogging ways. Here are a few things that are upcoming on Viv is my Homegirl.

May 28th (as if you did not know) is the Sex and the City 2 premiere. My box set is completely worn out and I am waiting in huge anticipation to know what happens to the girls, I am not a fan of Carrie, shockingly, but cannot wait to see what masterpieces the fabulous Patricia Field has put her in. I am most keen to know what happens to Samantha, I love her attitude and confidence and really want to see her hilarious antics in this movie. My ticket is booked for 5pm on Friday to go see it with some girlfriends and the review will be up ASAP. 

June 5th, I start blogging for designasuit.com. Tres excited as it is a bit different from Glossy and I will be featuring menswear themed posts too. I will post the links up as soon as my first post is published.

June 9th, I am attending the Marie Claire Q&A session at Earls Court on how to get into fashion. Any top tips I am given I will share, fingers crossed that it will lead to something exciting. In the evening I have my ticket booked for Graduate Fashion Week's gala, featuring all the best bits from the previous days, very excited to see the creations and hopefully spot the new Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane or Luella. I will of course review and share my favourite pieces on here (note to self. MUST CHARGE CAMERA!)
Also I recently won tickets to the 'Dictionary of Dress' at the V&A's Blythe House. Will post pictures and reviews once I have been. 

June 10th, GLOSSY MAG's issue 6 party in Bethnal Green at 10 Gales Gallery, featuring a Glossy Presents photography exhibition, free manicures and beauty treatments. If you can make it you can find details and RSVP by searching 'GLOSSY MAG presents...' on Facebook Events.

June 12th. Parklife in Manchester, day festival with some amazing music and fabulous friends. Looking forward to it hugely and will be definitely trying out the 'fashion face' and the latest festival trends. I will keep you posted on the trends I spot and the happenings of a day that promises to be pretty epic.

Speak Soon (I hope) 

Ciao x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats !!

    And I love your blog like that (Daisy Lowe, yeah ! I love this girl too)

    See U !

    ReplyDelete