Saturday 1 May 2010

Conquest Completed.

If you have been shopping with me recently or just been around when I have been gabbing fashion (normally 24/7) you will know that I have been in the need of a leather skirt for some time. Yes I did NEED it! Well once again my favourite male designer Henry Holland has come through for me. Today I purchased a leather mini skirt from his Debenhams collection and I am in love. THANK YOU HH!

I have a deal with myself that to shop no more until my exams are done and dusted (Birthday shopping does not count!) So I have bought a few statement pieces to last me until then;

A jersey jumpsuit: from H&M and hugely flattering. Denim Jacket & Sandals by day, Blazer & Heels by Night.

A lace tiered vest: from Urban Outfitters (to go with le leather skirt).

Alexander McQueen scarf: from ebay, biggest bargain of the year so far.

Lilac Nail varnish: easily my favourite colour and ran out of the first pot. It is by Gosh at Superdrug.

Fake Bake: To cover up the strap marks of my easter break sunbathing and to cover up the paleness of my pins.

I hope everyone is not too stressed with work/revision.

Remember sometimes we need to C.T.F.O x

No comments:

Post a Comment