Friday 21 May 2010

Birthday Bounce.

Leaving my teenage years behind and turning twenty was most definitely more enjoyable than I first thought it would be, for one as I have aged a year my recommended heart rate at the gym has gone down by one beat!!
It began on Sunday (a diva needs a two day birthday!) with our rank student house being transformed into a birthday beaut, a fierce nail manicure (see below post) and embracing all things spanish, well tapas, gallons of sangria and my appalling spanish accent, at La Tasca with some lovelies. On Monday, the family came and took me shopping and for dinner at the Mailbox. Monday eve, we set off some Chinese wish lanterns (I hope those wishes come true girls!) and played with sparklers!


Highlights on the fashion stakes were Whistles khaki shorts, Vintage brooch, House of Holland tights, wedge espadrilles, crochet black dress, RayBan cats eye's and the floral brogues pictured in the previous post. I was given a fantastic book by my housemate; it is The Satorialist's book on all his fantastic street fashion photography. It has already given me inspiration, thus giving my bank balance a nice whack.  A Vogue subscription, from my BFFE, LOVE LOVE LOVE and a bottle of champers definitely is going to hit the spot post exams. 


Huge Thank you to all that came on Sunday and for all the gorgeous presents and cards ♥

1 comment:

  1. You english girls know how to celebrate a birthday !!

    See U !!

    PS : and happy birthday again !

    I've got the sartorialist's book too, my boyfriend offered it to me on Valentine's Day !

    re-see U !

    ReplyDelete