Wednesday 16 June 2010

Parklife.

All the people, so many people, they all go hand in hand, hand in hand through their Parklife.

Last Saturday a few friends and I trekked to Manchester for some festival fun at Platt fields Park for Parklife. Saw some amazing dj's, the highlights for me being High Contrast and Simian Mobile Disco.

On the fashion front, it seemed it was taken all a little bit too seriously and well I do not think I have ever seen so many bums! As I am sure you can imagine Platt fields was awash with denim shorts, wellies, sandals, waistcoats, headbands and plaits; the usual festival get up. However it was very refreshing so see a few jumpsuits/playsuits (which is a girls nightmare in a porta-loo F.Y.I), hi-tops, maxi-dresses, festival make-up and (it hurts me to say it but) biker boots.

Regardless it was a fantastic day and I had an amazing time with the Manchester & Birmingham girls.
Big Rave Love. x

3 comments:

  1. I saw a few kigus which I've never seen before.

    I thought they were cool and now I want one.

    Never thought about the toilet issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had spotted those, you should definitely invest in one and then work out a plan of action for the porto-loo's. I recommend poppers or velcro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I was wearing my biker boots.
    And my denim hotpants.

    I must have been your walking fashion nightmare :P

    We need to meet over summer! PRONTO

    ReplyDelete