Friday 16 July 2010

End of the Hills... (at last)

Thank god it is over. I have no quarms in saying that watching 'crap' TV (like the Hills, the City and Keeping up with the Kardashian's) is my guilty pleasure (well I don't really feel that guilty!) however the Hills has been dragged out for far too long and I am very glad it is finished. I no longer feel obliged to watch and urging for something to happen other than another cat fight or the continuing growth of Spencer's beard. I don't think I will miss it, bar Stephanie Pratts style... that I will surely miss.
On the other hand, I cannot get enough of The City, it is just so much more chic than its predecessor The Hills. Truth be told not an awful lot happens in the show, just the odd Kelly Cutrone lecture and Olivia Palermo bitchy comment/ death stare but the style and environment is just far more exciting. As for the City's character's, I am gutted to no longer watch Erin, I loved her ballsy persona. Nevertheless Whit & co make up for it and with the new addition of Brit Beauty Louise Roe, the character's just seem to be so much more interesting and actually have a job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment