Tuesday 2 March 2010

Rebellious Religion.

Stuck on outfit possibilities for a christening. In love with the idea of a jumpsuit, but do I have the balls to jump in. Am sick of pretty pretty floaty dresses and feel that my wardrobe needs something, in the words of the awful Tyra, 'fierce'! A jumpsuit may be the perfect option, but lets face it I am not six foot or a built like a bean pole. I am going to go on the hunt for a jumpsuit that will flatter my 5ft 5, very curvy shape and not make me look like a fugitive. I'll keep you posted on my progress. If all else fails the infamous 'notice me dress' production might have to speed it self up pronto. Note to self; find fabric ASAP and at all costs avoid the fugitive look!

2 comments:

  1. 100% know what you mean. Being a midgety 5ft 2 I am seeing little hope of me suiting a jump suit this spring. I'm still hoping to find a maxi dress that suits me and doesn't sweep the floor before venturing after a jumpsuit. I'm sure you'll find something good though.

    By the way, LOVING your blog. Having lots of fun following it :)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah i am sure you will, if worst comes to worst find one that you like and take it a seamstress to shorten. Also google petite maxi dresses, loads of links come up showing maxi dresses for petite girls :)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete