Saturday 27 February 2010

'I didn't even get a sexy voice!'

Firstly a massive apology for my lack of blogging recently, have been struck down by tonsillitis and unfortunately my wit and blogging ability was taken down with it! I didn't even get a sexy smouldering croaky voice with it. Back to my normal self now though so lots of blogging and news to catch up with.

- I AM PUBLISHED! Had my first article published in the Redbrick (Birmingham Uni newspaper) last week and am soo pleased. The content featured on Viv is my homegirl actually, its all about Clare Rojas exhibiton... Have a gander.

- London Fashion Week, what an amazing one it was, kicking off with Naomi Campbell's Haiti fundraiser show, then first ever live stream of a catwalk show with Burberry Prorsum (Christopher Bailey, you are genius) and ending with the publics turn at London Fashion Weekend at the beautiful Somerset House.

- Over the next few weeks... plan on going to see a few movies, Tom Ford's 'A Single Man' at the top of the list. Heading to London's o2 for some Dizzee Rascal and Lily Allen next week and promise to review and excite on Viv is my homegirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment