Thursday 28 January 2010

'Pretend you are on a beach'

Due to the freezing temperatures recently (particularly for us poor students who can't afford extortionate heating bills) we have been wrapping up in any layer we can lay our shivering hands on. The solution, well for me, my friends and our vast imaginations is to imagine we are on a beach under the sweltering heat of that ever so absent sun (I know this is scientifically impossible but you know...) This has lead to me thinking about the coming summer months; bikinis, cover ups, dresses and my favourite foot attire... sandals. Im hoping that the body con trend will transfer to summer and tanned bare legs (goodbye fake bake) will be on show, also I cannot wait to rock those gladiator sandals again.

Come on summer, hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment